Site Meter

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ferrets fighting in a sack

Ferrets fighting in a sack

24 hours in politics is a long time. Yesterday during PMQs David Cameron said "This goes to question the Prime Minister's integrity". I thought at the time, 'pot calling kettle black'. Tonight on Channel 4 News Diane Abbot, the Labour MP, said "No-one doubts Mr Brown's integrity". Did she not watch or listen to yesterday's PMQs? Although David Cameron did not expressly state that Gordon Brown was dishonest, I felt that it was clearly implied. In my view, David Cameron should either back up his charge with evidence or withdraw it.

Michael Shite was also on Channel 4 News, but I don't know why, as he hardly said anything, and when he did, he referred twice to someone called Abrahamson. My solicitor is called Elkan Abrahamson, he is a good one. This smug mug who kicked Guido all over the Newsnight studio did not even know that it was David Abrahams or David Martin, if you like, who is a central character in this Donorgate affair. All he could do was quote something he had read in the Daily Telegraph which hinted at a mystery figure behind David Abrahams donations to the Labour Party, and also referred to what Nick Robinson had blogged. In my view, he was a complete waste of time and space, and if Ch4 paid him, then also a waste of money.

Diane Abbott, who Michael Shite is no match for, on the other hand, stated that "Michael Watt broke the law". Perhaps, she should have waited for the police to complete their investigation before finding him guilty by trial by media? It might be argued that he cannot now get a fair trial. Furthermore, she stated that Jon Mendelsohn should go.

I thought it was interesting that it was reported that Chris Leslie, Gordon Brown's campaign manager, suggested that Harriet Harman seek a donation from Janet Kidd, in the full knowledge that he and Gordon Brown had refused a donation from the same source because they knew that there was something dodgy. I suppose that she was not Gordon Brown's choice for Deputy Leader of the Labour Party then. With friends like these who needs enemies? When Harriet Harman faced MPs today and said that Teresa May could "huff and puff", why did I immediately think of Iain Dale?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wus sick with stomach bug this morning and had to sit in with my misses who wus doing a couple of facials and pedicures to two burds who came in. I sat bside one of these and lookin down her bra wuz like two ferrets fightin in a sack. Fackin huge tits.

Am I out of line or is this legals?