Site Meter

Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm not patriotic. I'm European

I'm not patriotic. I'm European



This morning I went to the cashpoint to pick up my dole money, as I took Rocky for his walk, and in the queue in front of me were 10 Polish people.

Coming back from Pearson Park, I went to the local Paki shop (I shop there because Tesco banned me because they claimed I am a racist!), and saw 3 Saint Georges stood at the junction of Beverley Road (A1079) and Queen's Road and Sculcoats Lane waiting to cross. Many vehicles tooted their horns.

On Adderbury Grove, a local resident came out of his house and put St. Gerorge's either side of his Land Rover. At a house bedroom window in the same street another St George blew out in the slight breeze. I thought 'It must be St. George's Day'.

I'm not patriotic. I'm European!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You're an asshole who happens to have his head stuck up the arse of the European Union. Prick.