Site Meter

Saturday, February 24, 2007

The hate crime and stalking of a blogger called The Hitch

Scene of the crimes photo, hat-tip to The Hitch.



There is this sick individual who for a long time cyber-stalked a journalist called Peter Hitchens. He has now turned his attention to stalking me on the internet. I do not know why he has this personal axe to grind, but I am not intimidated by him. He is a sad individual who is just clamouring for attention like a spoiled brat. I think he has hung himself with his own petard. If he was shitting himself when a journalist came to call, what will he be like when an Inspector calls?

Upadte: According to The Hitch's blog, he claims to have reported me to both the police and the probation service, for allegedly stalking him. This is rather like Peter and the wolf. I know that I am getting quite a bit of traffic from Kingston Upon Hull, but I do not know whether those hits are from ordinary members of the public or whether they are from the police and the probation service. If the police and probation service are looking for a crime on my blog, you are wasting taxpayers money. I suggest that you charge this reprobate who calls himself The Hitch with wasting police time. It comes to something when the stalker goes to the authorities and claims that he is being stalked!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you seriously so naive that you think you can delete what you said and think there is no evidence?

Don't you think we took screen shots and also saved the whole HTML page?

Nobody is stalking you at all, perhaps you should reappraise what you think defines stalking; quite how we can stalk someone by staying and commenting on our own blogs is beyond me. This my first and last comment on here and is just for your information.

jailhouselawyer said...

Not got a clue what you are on about in your first two paragraphs.

However, I am a good enough lawyer to know what is stalking, hate crime and conspiracy. Even though the prisons are overcrowded, I trust they will reserve space for The Hitch because he should go down even if only as a lesson to deter others.

Anonymous said...

Are you a good enough lawyer?

Then define stalking, hate crime and conspiracy. I'm interested in whether you are indeed a good enough lawyer, because sat right next to me is a real barrister...

Try not to be glib or indulge in verbatum regurgitaton of text from a site or book: that is easy to spot.

Before you do try and portray yourself as the hurt party, consider that it was you that made the comment on The Hitch's blog making light of your crime, and not he who came here.

If you can't make sense of the first two paragraphs, you may wish to cease and desist from digging yourself further into the hole you have created.

jailhouselawyer said...

My track record speaks for itself. Check the law books, they are littered with my cases. Or, ask "the barrister" to look them up. LOL!

Do you mean "verbatim" by any chance? I try not to be pedantic, but I do not suffer fools gladly. I thought you were not coming back? In any event, I have lost count of the number of barristers wigs I have scalped and put on my belt.

Far be it for me to make light of my crime. It was a serious matter. What is amusing, is the numpties who think that they can subject me to trial by media 27 years after the event. Do you get my drift? They are the court jesters.

It has been said that I am an international sensation. Certainly, a big hit in the UK, USA, and China. When The Hitch can match that, he might be in the same league. Til then, he is firmly beneath me, just like a prison bitch. When he can make the government squirm like I have, he might be on the map. I am someone. He wants to be and is failing miserably. I would appreciate it if he or someone else can refer me to any articles written about him in the newspapers, magazines, or any radio or TV interviews he has done? It appears to me that he just craves all the media attention I get. Symptoms of a stalker.