Site Meter

Monday, September 14, 2009

This prison blogger won't be silenced

This prison blogger won't be silenced

The Prison Service is trying to suppress my blog – but I won't make it easy for them

By Ben Gunn

That the Ministry of Justice and Prison Service have embarked on a course of activity in an effort to disrupt my blog only reinforces my view that I was right to intrude on the public. That they have the brass neck to portray themselves as guardians of the law while traducing it reveals the very underbelly of criminal justice morality that my blog wishes to illustrate.

4 comments:

James Higham said...

It's in the nature of bloggers not to be silenced.

jailhouselawyer said...

James: You are right. BTW, I like your new avatar. LOL.

jo said...

Bloody HELL!!!!
What the freack is going on in the british empire?
Isnt it time for a R E V O L U T I O N???????

Books,voices,bloggers...whatelse?
No "thanks",John!

This kind of news throws me in the most profund despair and disgust.

Gone to scream in a pillow otherwise my cat got really scared...agrrrghghghghghg

Anonymous said...

Pass that pillow when you have finished Jo.lol



IRONSIDE