Site Meter

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

When your back is against the wall and you come forward nothing is going to stop you.

I don't know what the argument is about with Guido and Tim Ireland and the latter and Iain Dale, but I do know what my arguments are with Guido and Iain Dale. I have certainly seen enough evidence from Tim Ireland which backs up his arguments in relation to sock puppets. Notsaussure recently emailed me this link which helps to explain what Tim has been subjected to, and I have also had this on Guido's and Iain Dale's blogs. I have heard some bloggers on Blogger TV mistakenly refer to this conduct on blogs as "flaming" and the work of "trolls". They are ignorant. This is worse. It's more akin to cyber-terrorism. I am still in two minds about regulation of the internet. Luckily I am a strong enough character and good enough with words to hold my own with these unsavoury elements. I tarnished my reputation in the past, but that is behind me now. I came out of prison with a clean sheet. I don't ask people to like me, I went through much of my life not caring what other people thought. I care what those close to me think, and those I have dealings with. I'm comfortable in a jungle. I can snare prey quite easily. It's those who want to protect their reputations that are vulnerable. It's those who care what others might think that are vulnerable. They are not going to change what my people think of me whatever they say or do.

1 comment:

JayBee said...

Hi John

I have posted a humorous blog (possibly?) which is related to your and Tim's issues.

If you like it - great.

If you think it's crap - you're prob right.