Site Meter

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Baa baa black sheep have you got an ASBO?

Baa baa black sheep have you got an ASBO?



Shepherd allowed sheep to intimidate neighbours

A shepherd who allowed his wayward sheep to intimidate his neighbours has admitted breaching an Asbo which banned the flock from the village
.

I was brought up in the country for much of my early childhood and liked the quaint old ways of living. What spoiled the countryside for me was the housing developments. Townies bought the houses and would commute into the cities but they never really settled into the life of the country. I suspect that most of the complaints would be from this type of person. There is a clash of the old and new. In any event, I suspect that the ASBO was never designed for this sort of thing. And, it is a shame that it could not be resolved without resorting to the long arm of the law.

Whilst shepherds graze their flocks at night
wearing ASBOs around their necks...

No comments: