Site Meter

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I am someone and Verity is no-one

According to my dictionary it states verity truth; honesty; reality. There is a sad personage who posts comments, on other people's blogs, under the name of verity, just to get noticed. This verity is a sad and bitter and twisted person, who cannot tell the difference between truth, honesty, reality and lies. For example, take this comment on Dizzy Thinks:

"verity said...

Dizzy, thanks for your hospitality and your interesting blog.

The individual in question predicates all his arguments - indeed, his entire life - on the fact that he committed a brutal murder and then took a course in law while he was incarcerated for it. It is relevant to every post he writes because everything he writes is predicated on his crime. Even his blog name. It is therefore impossible to refer to his "thoughts" without referring to what gave rise to them - his incarceration for hacking someone to death.

Rather than risk abusing your hospitality, I will refrain from commenting on any thread on which this individual makes an appearance.

Kind regards".

3:58 PM

Notice the arse licking compliment? This grovel is because in an earlier comment, verity attacked me rather than what I had written. Credit to Dizzy Thinks for putting the creep in his or her place. However, as Dizzy Thinks uses comment moderation it begs the question should he have allowed the comment to go through in the first place? Perhaps, Dizzy Thinks was fooled by the flattery in the first line, because the creepy crawly thing then goes on to attack me again and seeks to justify its unacceptable conduct. Dizzy Thinks is aware as is verity that I was convicted of manslaughter and not as verity has libelled me on Dizzy Thinks blog convicted of murder. Dizzy Thinks is responsible for the blog content.

Leaving aside the obvious libel, the whole paragraph is libellous. It is not true that I predicate all my arguments on the fact that I committed manslaughter. Any reasonable person, that does not include verity, viewing and reading my blog will very soon discover that verity is a liar. As the offence did not occur until I was 28 years of age, I could hardly have predicated my entire life on the fact that I committed manslaughter as it obviously had not occurred for the first 27 years. Verity starts to parrot everything I write in my posts is based on the fact that I committed manslaughter, like I just said, one only has to read them to find that the vast majority have nothing whatsoever to do with manslaughter. Verity even tries to have a go at my blog name prisonlawinsideout and drag this through the mud. However, this verity really is an ignorant person because my blog name has nothing whatsoever to do with manslaughter, it derives from whereas a lawyer can only understand prison law from an outside in perspective, I am able to see it from an insideout perspective. Verity really is coming across as a total moron. The lowlife exposes itself for what it really is, when it claims that it finds it impossible to refer to my thoughts without it keep thinking about my offence. Verity is sick in the head and ought to be going to see his or her psychiatrist, as this obsession blinds it to the reality. I am someone and verity is no-one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck the small minded few. As a famous bloke once said:

"let he without sin cast the first stone"

Do you know who I am referring to? Of course you do. It was Thomas Civil, the chap I employed to build me a rockery in my back garden.

PS excuse the french.