Site Meter

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Town swears in first Muslim mayor


Town swears in first Muslim mayor

"The first Muslim mayor in the Humber region will be sworn in on Wednesday".

One of my friends across the Humber Bridge, in Scunthorpe, phoned me up yesterday to tell me how excited she was about going to the swearing in ceremony today. And, phoned me up again today to underline the message.

Meanwhile, not a million miles away, South of Watford, the primitive people of London have voted in a cigar case stealing, red light jumping, buffoon as Lord Mayor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's so great about England coming under Muslim rule?

Anonymous said...

Next phase - prime minister?

Anonymous said...

Religion doesn't matter. As long as sharia law is not enforced in ENGLAND.

I myself am a firm believer in the practise of Boozism. As long as you have a pint in your hand, the rest of humanity can sail to hell in a bottle.

No, not really!

Well to put it bluntly thats what the whole of parliament think when they get together in the commons bar.....

Anonymous said...

One of my friends went to the ceromony.
Another said this guys a crook