Site Meter

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Why is the My Telegraph team lying to me?

Why is the My Telegraph team lying to me?

At 20.18 on 19 May 2008 I published a post entitled McCanns lose public vote of no confidence. There were 4 comments, and I posted a comment myself in response, and then edited the post to add a couple of more lines of text, and then a 6th comment appeared.

This text appeared at the top of my post "You've edited this post and the edit is awaiting moderation so your changes won't be viewable by the community just yet". Beneath this is a link saying "Why is this?". However when I click the link instead of taking me to the page to explain why is this, it merely refreshes the page.

As stated, it indicated 6 comments. However, when I clicked this link I was informed
"Comments
There are no comments for this post so far".

The truth is the edit I submitted is visible. Therefore it is not awaiting moderation at all. There are 6 comments, therefore it is not true that there are no comments.

I phoned the contact number and was informed somebody would phone me back. Nobody did. I sent two emails and neither of them received any response.

I believe I am owed an explanation by the Telegraph.

If the McCanns are a taboo topic then this should be clarified. If it is thought there was something that constituted a libel in either my post or the comments, then the Telegraph should have at least informed me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE GUTTER PRESS!