Site Meter

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Don't abandon a real pup buy a toy dog instead

Don't abandon a real pup buy a toy dog instead

I found a puppy that had been abandoned in Pearson Park this morning when I took Rocky for his walk. It was curled up and trembling. I thought about the saying that 'a dog is for life not just for Christmas'. Then I see this...

Christmas toys: Dog that pants and chews bones is top gift

Perhaps all those who might abandon puppies after Christmas will instead buy one of these toys?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

jailhouselawyer,

What did you do about the abandoned pup ?

jailhouselawyer said...

I called one of the park warden's over to the scene and he radioed for the animal rescue centre to come and collect it.

Anonymous said...

jailhouselawyer,

Good ... so glad he didn't claim it bit his ankle.

CherryPie said...

Oh! How could anybody be so cruel.

Anonymous said...

Oh feck, I thought for a minute that I would have to be bringing two sets of dog chews over......