Site Meter

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tesco Extra: Every little assault and battery helps

Tesco Extra:Every little assault and battery helps



A Tesco store manager falsely accused me of racial abuse, and the security guard committed the common law offence of assault and battery upon me, by laying his hands upon my person and manhandling me out of the store. I think they thought that was the end of the incident, but I am a good jailhouselawyer and bided my time. However, I know that it would have been caught on their CCTV. Just in case they claimed to have wiped or otherwise lost or destroyed the evidence to support my claim in court, I thought I would take my Everio Memory Camcorder along and see if they would co-operate by giving me verbal evidence to back up my claim for monetary damages. As you can see the security guard was very obliging. I hope that Tesco's legal department will be even more obliging. I could do with the house being double-glazed to keep out the freezing weather.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get youtube anymore because some kunt in our house set a block on it in the DNS settings to stop some arsehole kid we are playing host to running up high bandwidth bills.

feck.

Anonymous said...

That's a Tesco Express not an Extra.

/pedant

James Higham said...

My goodness. I know that store well. I can imagine the whole thing. Tell me how it goes.

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are an idiot!!

LOL