Site Meter

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Jailhouselawyer libelled by the Timesonline

Jailhouselawyer libelled by the Timesonline

Last night I sent the following email to the editor of the Timesonline...

Hi

It has come to my attention that I have been libelled by the Timesonline.

I seek that the necessary correction is made.

In addition, whilst I accept that in the offending article you have only printed the opinions of other people, nevertheless, those comments are inaccurate and mislead your readers. Therefore, as a compromise, I suggest that either you allow me to write an article of the same length, on the same topic, alternatively it can be written by Daniel Finkelstein and submitted to me for accuracy before publication.

I look forward to your response

John Hirst

So far I have received no response...

No comments: