Site Meter

Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Easter it's Good Friday

Happy Easter it's Good Friday



Tomorrow Rocky and I will be going to spend the weekend with fellow blogger RonKnee and his family, over the Humber Bridge. It is a belated Christmas get together which was put off because Ron's father became ill and he had to rush off to Essex.

UPDATE: Victors turned up this afternoon with a bottle of vodka, just when I started housework (it's been waiting for 3 weeks), almost nodded off watching The Chicken Run on telly when my dope dealer phoned...later...

Photo Hat-Tip to No Clue

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

It sounds like a fun weekend, have a great time :-)

jailhouselawyer said...

Cherrypie: They popped in, unannounced, the other day, for a cuppa after they had been shopping in Hull. They are a nice family and I enjoy their company. I'm looking forward to a good time.

Have a nice Easter yourself.

Devonshire Dumpling said...

Happy Easter, John - have fun!