Site Meter

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I am Diana Johnson MP and here are 51 photos of me to prove it

I am Diana Johnson MP and here are 51 photos of me to prove it



This morning what I can best describe as a comic came through my letter box. There were far too many pictures and too few words in the publication to take it seriously. On the 8 pages I counted 51 photos of Diana Johnson. Talk about photo opportunity. Now, does she love herself so much or does she think the electorate is so stupid that she has to publish a photo instead of text to get her point across?

Diana Johnson MP Annual Report 2008/09

I know what Diana Johnson looks like. I even know where she lives. I don't need 51 photos of her in a 8 page "look at me". This is not OK or Hello magazine. What I want to see are a lot of words with a few pictures to further the story of what Diana Johnson has been doing to represent me and the rest of the electorate in the constituency.

I was not a great one for comics even as a child. Now I am an adult, I would prefer it if Diana Johnson recognised this and provided reading matter more fitting to inform. This is clearly a case where a picture does not paint a thousand words.

5 comments:

James Higham said...

What are her vital statistics though?

jailhouselawyer said...

James: I suspect 51-51-51!

Anonymous said...

I did not see anywhere a cameltoe or a nipshot. Fuckin' terible, mate. Bad shit.

Merkin said...

I did not see anywhere a cameltoe or a nipshot. Fuckin' terible, mate. Bad shit.

I'd still give her one - that does not say much , though.

A typical MP's day - are we paying her to walk the dog?

white rabbit said...

I assume tthis drivel is paid for out of public funds???