Site Meter

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

It's oh so cute...

It's oh so cute...


A little Fennec Fox that was born at the Everland Zoo in South Korea in September of 2008 Picture: ZOOBORNS


A pygmy marmoset at the Everland Zoo and Theme Park in South Korea
Picture: ZOOBORNS


A baby gibbon born at the Schwerin Zoo in Northern Germany, which had to be hand-reared after its mother abandoned it Picture: ZOOBORNS


A bundle of Asian Small-clawed Otter pups born at SeaWorld, Orlando
Picture: ZOOBORNS

Loads more cutie pics here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks John...adorable animals...



IRONSIDE

CherryPie said...

That top one is just adorable :-)

jailhouselawyer said...

Ironside: I like a good photo and if a good landscape or animal pic, it makes my day.

Cherrypie: That is my favourite too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks John, you have turned your thoughts into one of the most interesting blogs around. I love photography and always have a camera with me' for that just in case special moment.


IRONSIDE

jailhouselawyer said...

Ironside: I used to walk around with my camcorder until it developed a fault, and then before I got it repaired it was stolen...