Site Meter

Monday, June 23, 2008

Blacks are racist claims the Tory party


Blacks are racist claims the Tory party

"Darcus Howe is a nasty, odious racist", claims conservativehome. The comment was made by Justin Hinchcliffe who has a link to the Tottenham Conservatives, in this post "The statement Boris should have made: I will not throw a good man to the wolves". Talk about the kettle calling the pot black!

Interestingly, this potential libel was published following my comment being deleted by the whiter than white Tim Montgomerie editor of the racist blog. He claims not to have censored the comment by deletion, rather it was:

"COMMENT OVERWRITTEN.

Posted by: jailhouselawyer | June 23, 2008 at 12:44"

I Googled it to see if my comment had in fact been overwritten as the editor claimed, or censored as I claim:

"overwrite
(redirected from overwritten)
Also found in: Financial, Encyclopedia 0.04 sec.
o·ver·write (vr-rt)
v. o·ver·wrote (-rt), o·ver·writ·ten (-rtn), o·ver·writ·ing, o·ver·writes
v.tr.
1. To cover (something) with writing.
2. To write about in an artificial or an excessively elaborate, wordy style.
3. Computer Science
a. To destroy or lose (old data) by recording new data over it: accidentally overwrote an important document.
b. To record (new data) on top of already stored data, thus destroying the old data: overwrote an updated document on top of an earlier draft.
v.intr.
To write artificial, excessively elaborate, or wordy prose
".

What is also interesting is that following Justin Hinchcliffe's link to the Tottenham Conservatives, I was greeted by a banner proclaiming "Conservatives - It's time for change". There's me thinking it means that they are going to change from the Nasty Party with all it's racism ingrained, to a more enlightened party...

The article is about what Boris should have done instead of sacking his adviser. There is hypocrisy at work here, because the editor removed my comment at the slightest remark by some idiot calling himself or herself "Common Sense":

"'racism' as defined by Passing Leftie is an objectively anti-British construct.

PS - Having said that, the nonsense written by 'jailhouse lawyer' is actually racist, as well as being deeply stupid, and should be removed.

Posted by: Common Sense | June 23, 2008 at 13:10".

Had the idiot taken time to read it properly he or she would have seen that I was not the author having merely copied and pasted what I had read elsewhere and provided the necessary link. I beg to differ that it "is actually racist" at all.

In any event, if proper common sense was used by the editor he would have deleted the potentially libellous claim that "Darcus Howe is a nasty, odious racist". If I were Darcus Howe I would be suing them for every penny they have. They would have to prove all three elements "nasty", "odious" and "racist" in a libel action.

UPDATE: I have since left the comment below on conservativehome and it will be interesting to see how the editor responds to it.

"I hope that Darcus Howe sues for libel for this comment by Justin Hinchcliffe @ 14.17 "Darcus Howe is a nasty, odious racist".

Is Tim Montgomerie colour blind in that he cannot see when someone who represents the Blues in Tottenham libels a blackman?

Posted by: jailhouselawyer | June 24, 2008 at 00:09".


Photoshop of Boris: RonKnee

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quite apart from the headline you put on this post, I can confirm that in some cases this comment is true. I was once driving my works van up a steep hill near Edgeware road when I saw in front of me (uphill) a Rasta pushing a Ford Cortina uphill. I stopped my van and rushed out and asked him if he needed some help.

"No, man, I don' want any help from you" came the reply as he continued to push his burden up the steep hill.


Fuckem. And all whot sail in them. (as Uncle Frank says)

Anonymous said...

Bears no relation to what you have posted about, does it?

Anonymous said...

Tories are right about Darcus Howe. He's a twerp. L'agent provocateur. He's also racist, not just to white people, but to Africans and Pakistanis. That guy shouldn't have been sacked. If I were Boris, I'll call Darcus Howe's bluff. Howe used to run a programme called 'Devil's Advocate' and he took delight in upsetting everyone. In fact, a Caribbean comedian called Leo Chester, a member of the Nation of Islam said of Howe - that he's not only a Devil's advocate, but the Devil.
I know you hate the Tories, and you perhaps have valid reasons for hating them, but bending to every PC thug is really not an option if you want to be an effective governor of Britain.

jailhouselawyer said...

AfricanMum: I don't hate the Tories, I just don't believe they are a fit party to govern Britain. Having said that, Labour hasn't shown itself in a good light either...

Anonymous said...

I am going to take no lectures from a cold-blooded murderer like you. Sue me.

jailhouselawyer said...

LOL. I might just do that.

Anonymous said...

Fine. do it.

jailhouselawyer said...

My pleasure.

I must say, I think you are a bit slow off the mark. The post is 3 days old. That's a long time in political blogs.

See you in court.