Site Meter

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Iain's Daily Diary - The blog of a car salesman

I make no apologies to those regular viewers of 18Drearyst.com my internet tv station for having the same guests on all the time saying the same boring things. I want to break into main stream television, and my plan of attacking the BBC for its bias has worked and now I get asked to appear on all sorts of TV programmes. I am a bit like a double headed coin, on one side my face appears to the left and on the other it appears to the right.

You might remember that my car got broken into by some druggies who get their supplies from Paul Staines (aka) Guido Fawkes. They cut the roof off my howdy with a chain saw, so I have decided to sell it and have called it a cabriolet. Naturally, I have advertised it under the heading "One careful lady driver".

We found another use for the National Front fridge in the office. Mike Rouse now occupies it and we have buried him under the floorboards.

As you all know I have a zero tolerance to drugs, and once left a party when someone lit up a spliff. However, politics is different and I have no intention of leaving the Conservative Party just because David Cameron is a raging cokehead. The latest opinion poll shows that the Tories have got a substantial lead over Labour, the first time since the Blessed Margaret was evicted from Number Ten. I enjoy being David Davis's comedy scriptwriter, and I believe that I am onto a winner here. There is nothing a megalomaniac likes more than power.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've really lost the plot.

jailhouselawyer said...

Do you really think so, Iain? I would say the same about others.