Site Meter

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Prison politics.

Has the Director of Prison Reform Trust, Juliet Lyon, lost the plot? After emailing me this document http://prisonersvoice.blogspot.com/2007/02exclusive-breaking-news.html I blogged it and contacted some media friends. Only for Juliet Lyon to phone me and ask me to pull it on the grounds that it would harm their tactics. I complied only to find out that she then went and published it on their own website. This was not about tactics. I assume that she was miffed that I had published it before they got their act together. Strangely, she said that she was not yet putting out a press release. However, any journalist worth his or her salts and seeing the story on their website would not need a press release as the information is already out there for grabs. The mind boggles...

No comments: