Site Meter

Monday, February 16, 2009

Derek Draper throws a tantrum and threatens Alex Hilton

Derek Draper throws a tantrum and threatens Alex Hilton



Hat-Tip to Iain Dale: "Draper's Downfall"

How prophetic the YouTube's title was given this next story...

Hat-Tip to Iain Dale: Alex Hilton Warned: "We'll Trash Your Reputation" Mr Hilton is the unwanted and poorer brother to Paris. Derek Draper is understood to have received his nickname "Dolly" from a cloned sheep. Gordon Brown is contesting paternity.

Goodbye Dolly...

P.S. Schillings go forth and multiply.

3 comments:

Barnacle Bill said...

Well we don't know its Dolly, I wonder if its not someone closer to der Bunker.
Anyway not out widow licking tonight John?

jailhouselawyer said...

BB: If I'm shown to be wrong I will publish a retraction.

LOL. They are too young to be widows, and I am not partying again until Thursday night, so the only thing I am licking is the gum on my fag papers!

Barnacle Bill said...

I was think more on the lines of someone we all know has a history of shouting threats down the telephone line.
Has also admitted recently to problems with his mental health.
Anyway thats just me playing Devil's Advocate and always going against the main stream.

Enjoy Thursday night!