Site Meter

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pain in the arse and his dog Rocky

Pain in the arse and his dog Rocky



This still is taken from the Prisons Video Magazine issue 67 Summer 2007. I found it in Inside Time the national newspaper for prisoners November 2007 issue and beneath it is this text:

"The latest edition of PVM, No. 67, now available in your prison, looks at various stories of people readjusting back to normal life. The DVD starts with the story of John Hirst, a notorious lifer who talks about the difficulty of resettling to life 'on the out' after serving 25 years in prison. John also talks about his succesful campaign to win prisoners the vote".

UPDATED photo by Ron

4 comments:

Devonshire Dumpling said...

John, I know in the eyes of the law that Rocky has been a "bad boy" and so was my old greyhound/alsatian Dylan.....I managed to get him a reprieve (albeit it with a police record) by promising to take him out with a muzzle fitted on him. That was after I argued that Dylan was protecting me and not wilfully vicious.....my current dog Raki sends her love to Rocky and offers him a weeks holiday in the SW.

jailhouselawyer said...

I think Rocky would love a holiday.

Devonshire Dumpling said...

well, Raki has been out running the length of a two mile beach this morning, came home via the woods and has rolled her back in some turds so she thinks she smells pretty and is saying "Come and get me Rocky" and is laying on her back on the lounge carpet with her legs on the air doing her tatty old bit routine......I get a feeling that a love affair is in the offering.

jailhouselawyer said...

Rocky likes to roll in fresh cowpats I cannot see what the attraction is...