Site Meter

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

See you in court Mark Leech

See you in court Mark Leech

Just before 9 this morning, I received a phone call from Detective Constable Gooder. He said it was in relation to the complaint made by Mark Leech, and that he needed to see me to finalise things.

As I have already blogged the letter I received which stated that the Crown Prosecution Service had decided no further action will be taken, in my view the matter had already been finalised.

When the DC came to see me, it transpired that the visit from The Plod was not in relation to the police informant Mark Leech's previous complaint. Rather, this was a separate and new complaint in relation to so-called harassment. I was issued with an official warning and asked to sign a piece of paper stating that I would not contact Mark Leech. The police told me that this includes writing about him on my blog. I asked for specifics and was simply told "harassment". I refused to sign.

Mark Leech has published that I am a nonce, drug addict, and alchoholic, in his prison newspaper ConVerse, and none of the allegations are true.

There is something frightening about the police attempting to silence me on my blog because the content is deemed objectionable by an ex-prisoner with an axe to grind. The law is not there for the private purpose of the likes of Mark Leech, and nor are the police his private police force.

I have been in contact with my solicitor, who is contacting the police for more information on this matter. In any event, I think the only place to sort out what the police called this spat is in a court of law.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why doesnt he send the police to see ben gunn, who wrote the expose on leech that you posted at prisonersvoice? I cant believe this sudden panic on the part of leech is a coincidence...

Anonymous said...

Hi John, sorry to see you are having problems...England is a weird country now with weird rules, I know with your knowledge you will be OK..



IRONSIDE

Anonymous said...

Leech - the bloke who I did the photoshop on? Grinning idiot.