Site Meter

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Computer problems


Computer problems

Yesterday I think that Bill Gates infected my computer and it is out of action at least until Thursday at the earliest when my geek friend said he can come over and fix it again for me.

Yesterday I drank a whole 75cl bottle of Cava and smoked my joints and watched Jools Holland. I think that his show is the best thing on television during 2007 and the best thing to start 2008.

This morning I watched the Vienna Philarmonic Orchestra performing its New Year's Day concert.

Photo: Hat-tip Tom Watson's blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that was a mistake smokin' all yer joints, I don't know what I would do without mine. I still need them to bend down, pick things up and I just don't know how I would ever get the food into my mouth without my elbows.

Let me know if you need any help with them as I know a good butcher who could cobble some replacement knees together for you out of bits of beef.