Site Meter

Monday, January 18, 2010

Madeleine is dead and not abducted

Madeleine is dead and not abducted

The title says it all really.

I have no evidence to support my belief. However this does not mean to say that it is some wild belief, for example, like Kate and Gerry McCann claiming that Madeleine was abducted. Having examined the case I have concluded that on the balance of probabilities that an explanation other than abduction is the reason why Madeleine has disappeared.

We start from nothing.

Kate McCann returns to Apartment 5A from the Tapas Bar, and states she just knows that Madeleine has been abducted to explain her disappearance. There is no "I wonder where she is?", or "I wonder what could have happened to her?". Instead of uncertainty, we have somebody who was neither in hearing or seeing distance claiming to know with certainty exactly what has happened to Madeleine. Unless Kate McCann is claiming to be psychic, it does not add up if one is applying logic to the situation. This means that Kate McCann's statement is illogical.

Whilst I cannot claim to know what happened to Madeleine, I do know with certainty that the McCann explanation lacks truthfulness. Accepting that I was neither in seeing nor hearing distance of Apartment 5A on 3 May 2007, I don't know what happened to Madeleine. However some internet detective work, and going through the case like a pathologist conducting a post mortem, and adding some lawyerly skills I claim that it is possible to knock down the McCann theory of abduction as an explanation for Madeleine's disappearance.

(originally posted at http://madeleinedeadnotabducted.freeforums.org/

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Unlike some who dismiss your view as obsession, I believe two things - firstly, that it is possible to reconstruct a case over a long period of time, with every scrap of evidence noted down and secondly, that you yourself are capable of doing such an investigation.

It certainly "smells" wrong to me, the whole affair.

jailhouselawyer said...

James: Thanks for your vote of confidence. Some say that those with Aspergers Syndrome tend to have obsessions. However, if a subject is of interest they can become experts with their unique eye for details.

It smelled wrong to me too so I followed the scent just like Rocky does.

Stay tuned to this channel for breaking news.