Site Meter

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Jailhouselawyer's new media centre

Jailhouselawyer's new media centre



I first came across the LG brand when the Prison Service installed a 14 inch colour TV set in my cell.

This morning I bought a 42 inch LG 42PQ2000 Plasma TV for £449.95 from Richer Sounds in Hull City Centre.

In addition, because it needs a digital ariel that was another £100 to buy and for installation and labour costs. The work was carried out by A1 Masts Ltd of Hull.

Total: £549.95

I decided that it was time I had a TV Licence, and a friend has paid that for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got a TV licence besause I got stung for £1000 last year. I was only a few weeks late. The court very kindly knocked it down to £175 but still awful to have to pay it when I hardly ever watch TV anyway !!

louise

CherryPie said...

I am sure will get a lot of enjoyment out of that :-)