Site Meter

Friday, November 18, 2011

61 is not old...

61 is not old...


Update:

Party tomorrow night when Arthur and Ilona come back from Poland. Lucy and Daniel gave me £40 for my birthday, and I spent £39 in Dove Hospice on two corner cabinets 2 x £10 @ which I was offered for £7.50 @ = £15. Very big mirror for the bedroom £20, and 2 x pink rose paintings to match my curtains £2 @.

Went to buy Jack Daniels at Nisa expecting to pay £21, special offer £16.99. Told Violetta, and she said she knows. She told Arthur to buy Jack Daniels in Poland for me and it cost £21!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday John!

Charles Cowling said...

'Course it's not, John. Happy birthday!!

Tim said...

61 is not old; still plenty more years of tackling human rights abuses in the UK!

Happy Birthday, John.

CherryPie said...

Happy Birthday :-)