Site Meter

Monday, September 24, 2007

Waffle

Waffle

I couldn't help getting the impression listening to Gordon Brown's pre-election speech to the Labour Party Conference, that he was a leader speaking to his people who are going through World War II. We aren't going through the Blitz, but there is a small war with Iraq which I noticed was not mentioned by name and covered in just one sentence. I don't think that Gordon Brown got his priorities right by mentioning two failed terrorism attacks before the successful flood which caused such devastation. And, this appears to be in the wrong order too "My answer to crime and disorder - our policy - is to both punish and prevent". I think what Gordon Brown had to say can be best summed up in a word...

1 comment:

Catchthebudgie said...

Least you can eat a waffle.

The stuff that Cameron says, well that just smells!