Site Meter

Friday, May 29, 2009

Maddie The Truth of the Lies

Maddie The Truth of the Lies

MADDIE the Truth of the Lies MADDIE the Truth of the Lies

jailhouselawyer


The purpose of this book is to contribute to the ‘discovery’ or public release of relevant material and to contribute to ultimate justice in the case that has become known as ‘Maddie’. Truth and justice are the basic values to which I ascribe and which are an obligation of my conscience; these values reflect back to the fundamental purpose of the institution to which I had the honour of belonging. These values were not extinguished by my retirement and they will continue to be present and my guide here. There was no break in, therefore no child abduction, and no abductor. This firmly puts the liability for Madeleine's disappearance down to the McCanns. And, everything else has been a cover up.

No comments: