Site Meter

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Policeman arranged for neighbour to be stopped on road amid parking feud

Policeman arranged for neighbour to be stopped on road amid parking feud

A police officer involved in a long-running parking dispute with his next door neighbour arranged for colleagues to pull him over amid accusations he should not be driving.


"An internal police investigation found that he had “meddled in the private lives of his neighbours” and “inappropriately interfered”. He has been spoken to about the incident but not demoted".

He clearly abused public power for a private purpose, and it is adding insult to injury that he has so far got off with only a talking to. Mr Jones should use the long arm of the law and sue the bastard for misfeasance in publc office.

1 comment:

Ronaldo de Patella said...

I had a run in with some "lovely" person, a woman in her later years who I reckoned to be a "parish councillor". I purchased an item from her husband which turned out to be defective. I immediatly telephoned them to say that I would be returning the item th enext day. They agreed.

The next day, I could not get an answer by telephoning them so I took the item back and knocked on their door. WHAT ensued was a stream of verbal and mental abuse from these so-called "pillars of the community"

I got my money back but the "lovely woman" physically abused me to the point that I was pushed into the wall of their house, sustaining a gash to my skin.

I telephoned the local plod.

Said plod turned out, took statements from the "lovely woman" and although he agreed that I had did no wrong ADVISED ME to move away from the area. I cautioned the plod that I was in no contition to drive as the "lovely woman" had induced an ME attack on myself and therefore I was incapable of driving. the plod then advised me that if I didn't drive off he would take steps to make sure that I lost my driving licence.

I should have telephoned a lawyer, but at the time I was so ill that I could not function correctly.

Plod overstepping their marks? I should coco!