Site Meter

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

McCanns enjoy being in the media spotlight again

McCanns enjoy being in the media spotlight again

Reliving the pain: Gerry and Kate McCann arrive at court in Lisbon yesterday

I think that the Portuguese police were being too easy on the McCanns when they claimed that Madeleine had been the victim of an accidental death. If it was simply a case of accidental death, I feel that the McCanns would have reported this to the authorities at the time. Therefore, the McCanns sought to hide the cause of death. Hence the fake break-in and child abduction explanation from the McCanns.

According to The Sun these claims are outrageous. However, in my view, it is the conduct of the McCanns which is outrageous.

According to the Daily Mail caption beneath the photo above the McCanns are reliving the pain. I only wish I could smile like the McCanns when I am in pain.

5 comments:

richard said...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jan/13/gerry-mccann-no-evidence-madeleine-dead

jailhouselawyer said...

Richard: I heard that on Channel 4 News, and thought that there is even less evidence that Madeleine is alive.

It was also reported that Gerry McCann said that this case is about the conclusions of the book versus the conclusion of the process. However, the process has been shelved until further evidence emerges. Therefore, the process has not concluded.

In my view, it is open to speculate. Personally, I am fed up with hearing the McCanns version of events. Amaral provides a breath of fresh air as opposed to the stench from the sewers inhabited by the McCanns.

richard said...

Very open to speculation, especially considering what Amaral says about the first Police report he signed. That can be checked so is not something I imagine he would lie about. Also, why would he have wanted to swing the investigation in a false direction, what did he have to gain - nothing I can see.

Keep up the good work on this John, I just hope the truth eventually comes out.

Arguida said...

I don't think Kate and Gerry are smiling anymore.

TheBoilingFrog said...

I'm not sure that is a smile, it looks more a grimace to me, and considering it appears wet and windy from that photo and they look a bit cold hardly surprising.