Site Meter

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Technorati's Ping pongs

As Technorati's Ping has failed to work on my blog now for over 24 hours, and it's email support takes a week to get back to you to look into the problem, below are the list of links that I have pinged to Technorati in the last 24 hours which they have so far failed to check and update on their service. If Technorati does not listen to me, it may pay attention to Google.

Link.

Link.

Link.

Link.

Link.

Link.

Link.

I think you will have to agree Technorati that your Ping pongs. That is, it stinks. Your service, that is. What service?

4 comments:

AF said...

I used to find that with technocrati too.

I only add tags now when im using my desktop software, otherwise I don't bother- too much effort when it doesn't work half the time.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sir,

I am currently interning with a criminal defense lawyer here in the United States. I stumbled upon your blog accidently and found it very interesting. I read your biography and was wondering if you would post your email address. I have attempted to utilize the "email" option, but it doesn't seem to be working properly from my computer. I would love an opportunity to ask some question should you choose to deem it appropriate. My intent is dialogue and learn from a different perspective. Thank you for your time

Bob Piper said...

John, every time I post something it always comes up with some problem with technorati pings... but as I haven't a clue what it means I don't let it worry me.

jailhouselawyer said...

Bob: I have had my ups and downs with Technorati, and they are famous for the non working Ping. I have had some problems with it not working for awhile, but not for as long as this. Basically, the Ping alerts others who use Technorati to the updates on my blog. Recently, I have lost about 50% of my traffic. I don't know if it is related, because Iain Dale claims to have lost a third of his traffic also.