Site Meter

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Billy Bragg drowns out political blogger

Billy Bragg drowns out political blogger


Here's a turn up for the books John Prescott had his snout in the trough until he made himself pig sick.

Photo: Ronskneesrantsandraves

Still on the subject of pigs. I note that Iain Dale, top political blogger, was on the Andrew Marr show this morning. However, I missed what he had to say as I had a more important task to get on with, that is, taking Rocky out for his morning walk. I seem to recall that Iain Dale has a link with Germany. German swine invade Britain.



I didn't think either Alistair Darling or George Osborne had anything interesting to say on AM, but the interview with Billy Bragg and then playing us out with a song from his latest album "Mr Love and Justice" made tuning in worthwhile.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

Are you on Iain Dale's party invitation list, John?

jailhouselawyer said...

semaj: I doubt that very much...

Anonymous said...

Ron knee's rants, please! Nothing to rave about these days!