Site Meter

Thursday, May 07, 2009

'Very ugly' man is new Madeleine suspect

'Very ugly' man is new Madeleine suspect



This is the face of the latest suspect in Madeleine McCann's disappearance.

I didn't think much of the new claims and the new artist impression, so I thought I would instead show an ugly picture of Gerry McCann. He is still my prime suspect for disposal of Madeleine's body.

I for one will be boycotting the so-called Cutting Edge documentary on Channel 4 tonight at 9pm. The programme will not be balanced but instead just more propaganda from the McCann child killers. There was no abduction. This mean the parents are responsible. The only programme I want to see is the McCanns on trial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd expect a bit more good will from a reformed character such as yourself. Why,oh why, would this couple keep themslves in the spotlight if they were responsilble for this child's death? I guarantee that they would not still be together if they had colluded in such a way. To all the conspiracy theorists out there I can only say, not everyone is as capable of badness as you.Get a life, before you waste any more of it.

Mark said...

Your missing the point. They decided to leave their three children alone. One of those went missing. I watched the C4 Gerry special. It told me nothing more than I already knew. Two stupid parents, who couldn't admit from the start that they were out on the piss and were neglecting their children. Running around Europe,meeting the Pope and living off donations. Yes the life of normal people. Poor Madeleine, she had little choice.