Site Meter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hospital sentenced 22 year old alcholic to death

Hospital sentenced 22 year old alcholic to death

Gary Reinbach, of Dagenham, Essex, died in hospital on Monday after he was refused a transplant unless he could prove he not drunk alcohol for at least six months.

Mr Reinbach's family said he had started drinking aged 11 when his parents split up and drank heavily from the age of 13.


Meanwhile...

Free health care for failed asylum seekers

Tens of thousands of failed asylum seekers will be able to obtain free health care following a Government rethink, it has been announced.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a hard one ,they have used George Best as an example. Having said that if this had been my son I would have been begging on my knees for someone to give him one more chance. Too late now he has gone and we are left with a grieving family that does not understand the crazy NHS system.
Just to add I am an organ donar myself and would like to feel they are going to someone who is sick and is thankful for a second chance. This young man did not get his chance to prove he would not drink again. He looked dreadful in that photo with his mother.



IRONSIDE

Anonymous said...

I'm with ironside on this issue, how can you refuse to save a life regardless of where they come from?

I do draw the line at treatment for political refugees with one hand and a hook because the other hand had been blown off making bombs. (accidents do happen)

Ironside, I sincerely wish that your son could still be with you, it must be a terrible burden to carry. I am a dad myself and can imagine what you went through. You poor fecker. No parent should have to survive their sons/daughters.

Peace be with you sir.