Site Meter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The strange encounter with a mad woman

The strange encounter with a mad woman

This morning as I took Rocky for his usual walk in Pearson Park, this mad woman approached me screaming and shouting that Rocky should be on a lead. I noted that her dog, a boxer, was not on a lead as it cocked a leg up and pissed over a little Yorkshire Terrier.

"Don't talk daft", I said to her.

"That's rocky, he's got an ASBO out on him!". She claimed.

That's a new one on me. I wonder when the law changed from imposing ASBO's on people to animals? No doubt the authorities will be informing me in due course, once they have informed every busybody who walks in the park first? Last I heard was that the authorities had failed in their attempt to prosecute me for a dangerous dog and impose a ASBO on me.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh John you have the most amazing experiences with people...Poor Rocky an ASBO...I shall laugh the rest of the day.



IRONSIDE

jailhouselawyer said...

Ironside: My solicitor couldn't stop laughing when I told him.

We could have a DASBO dog anti social behaviour order...

Anonymous said...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1201179/Barking-mad-The-gadget-translates-dogs-woofs-words.html..



Maybe a xmas present for Rocky John....Next time Rocky can give her a mouthful himself....A little expensive but well worth the look on her face.



IRONSIDE

jailhouselawyer said...

Ironside: I read that report in the Telegraph, and thought what a waste of money. I already know Rocky has a good vocabulary and that the different sounds mean different things, usually I get it right what he is saying.

CherryPie said...

She certainly sounds a bit nutty to me!

jo said...

You"ve brithgen my day,John....had a good laugh straight away this morning!
Un beso

jo said...

Going to have a cry now with my typo error.....brighten not "brithgen"