Site Meter

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

European Parliament visits my blog

European Parliament visits my blog

Whilst I am pleased that the European Parliament sees fit to visit my blog...

Domain Name (Unknown)
IP Address 136.173.62.# (European Parliament)
ISP European Parliament
Location
Continent : Europe
Country : Luxembourg (Facts)
State/Region : Luxembourg
City : Kirchberg
Lat/Long : 49.6239, 6.1494 (Map)
Distance : 494 miles

...I am rather concerned about the entry page which aroused this interest, ie, the biggest, hardest penis in the world!

1 comment:

Jo said...

jajajajja you are famous John! its not only about your giant penis....well....err...I meant this hard rock....oh dear me....I am off jajajaja

Long time not seen....how is the UK doin" with the change of dictatorship?or muddleship or whatever one wants to call it.....