Site Meter

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

David Cameron's knee-jerk response is to call for less knee-jerk responses


David Cameron's knee-jerk response is to call for less knee-jerk responses from the government. His reported knee-jerk responses can be seen in these quotes from the Daily Telegraph. "But he said that some quick measures, such as ending the early release of prisoners, were also necessary to keep crime in check.

"Doubling up prisoners in cells, introducing prison ships, and converting disused army camps into jails would all help ease the pressure to release prisoners, he said".

UPDATE: Dave Cameron and his three gees "gangs, guns and graffiti" and three dees "We must fight back against the drugs, the danger and the disorder". What a clown, clot and cnut he is.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Cameron has lost the Plot John, a complete waste of space IMHO. I thought at long last we were starting to see some healthy and effective political opposition but it seems not.

I am a Tory voter, or perhaps I should I say, always have been a Tory voter.

Steven_L said...

I suppose you have a better idea?

jailhouselawyer said...

steven: Address the issues rather than seeking soundbites which grab media attention...

Steven_L said...

That sounds like a soundbite to me.