Site Meter

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Jailhouselawyer shows off his new toy

Jailhouselawyer shows off his new toy



In my view, the video quality is very good. I agree with the reviewer below that the one touch YouTube upload is a load of bollocks. Even if it was as simple as JVC claim, a big downside is that this short 3 minutes and 10 seconds film took a whopping 90 minutes to upload to YouTube! The facility provided on the software by PowerCinema for the one touch upload to YouTube does not work.

Review: JVC Everio GZ-MS100 with YouTube Upload

3 comments:

CherryPie said...

I think Rocky has the best seat in the house ;-)

I think you are going to have great fun with that video camera.

I always get frustrated by the time it takes things to upload to You Tube. Then I am always disappointed with how it mangles the quality of my original video!

Anonymous said...

To Cherry Pie:

The speed of the upload has more to do with your ISP or rather ISP's in the UK generally and the dire state of the national network and as for mangling your videos, youtube converts you video to the flv format, so if you upload in flv your video will undergo less change.

.......and one button upload......welcome to the world of software...... a lot of it is shit, but youtube is fantastic.

CherryPie said...

It is probably the file type then. My videos are created by Proshow and are fine when uploaded to the Proshow website in their format. I will have to see if the flv format is possible with that programme.