Site Meter

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A very merry Christmas to all my readers

A very merry Christmas to all my readers

I will leave you with this until after the holidays.

UPDATE:

Blogger RonKnee, his wife Jane, and two of their three children, Adam and Alice (Lisa preferred to stay at home with her boyfriend), turned up in the early afternoon and stayed until the early evening. Then Viktors popped in and stayed until Christmas Day dawned.

The video was shot in between the guests coming and going.

On Christmas Morning, Rocky and I opened our presents which you can see under the Christmas tree. Every year Rocky has the habit of wagging his tail and knocking a shower of pine needles off the tree.

8 comments:

James Higham said...

Very Merry Christmas to you and Rocky, John.

Anonymous said...

and may your swonikles never catch fire and roll down the bed :-)

CherryPie said...

Happy Christmas :-)

Anonymous said...

Same to you John. Have a good one.

Anonymous said...

Happy tommorrow and if we have a do on the new year ur lovely dorg is guest of honour. Oh, and you, of course!

XXX

Anonymous said...

The cat says

"Hissssssssss"

GingerSnaps said...

John, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas holiday! :)

jailhouselawyer said...

Gingersnaps: I have had a good time and am now waiting for New Year's Eve.

I decided against the parody video of you, I thought I would give you a break instead.