Site Meter

Thursday, November 04, 2010

Order, order, Parliament plays second fiddle to BNP blogger Paul Staines

Order, order, Parliament plays second fiddle to BNP blogger Paul Staines

I am concerned that Tory MP David Morris's question to the Secretary of State for Justice was published on Guido's Fawkes blog 30 minutes before it was published in Parliament.

The unofficial question

Link "In about half an hour this question from Tory David Morris MP will appear on the Order Paper for justice questions concerning the axe man John Hirst:

“To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, if the Probation Service will (a) consider the compliance of John Hirst with the terms of his licence for release from custody and (b) recall him from his release on licence.”
".

The official question

Notices given on Wednesday 3 November

154
David Morris (Morecambe and Lunesdale): To ask the Secretary of State for Justice, if the Probation Service will (a) consider the compliance of John Hirst with the terms of his licence for release from custody and (b) recall him from his release on licence.
(22623)

Source: (Hansard)

2 comments:

Barnacle Bill said...

Watch it John, they're out to get you!

jailhouselawyer said...

BB: It certainly appears that way. I did receive what I thought to be a disturbing phone call from the Probation Service asking me to go and see them. I said I want it in writing what issues they wish to raise with me. My Probation Officer said she was being leant on from above...