Site Meter

Friday, October 30, 2009

Tony McNulty: I didn’t ‘fiddle’ my expenses

Tony McNulty: I didn’t ‘fiddle’ my expenses

Tony McNulty, the former Home Office minister who was forced to repay £13,000 after subsidising his parents from public funds, has insisted that he did not "fiddle" his expenses.




This sounds like "Sorry. I didn't fiddle my expenses".

Ok Tony, what did you do then? Or, what do you call it?

Let's look at the facts, shall we? You claimed expenses to the amount of £72,500 from the public purse to allow your parents to live rent free in your designated second home, which is 8 miles from your main home and only 12 miles away from Parliament.

It beggars belief that you can give an unreserved apology with a reservation that you have done no wrong.

If anyone else fiddles their expenses they are called a thief.

Tony McNulty you are a thief. You are an expenses fiddler. It would also appear that you have a serious mental condition, you appear to be in a state of denial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You missed an important word out. CUNT! Mcnulty, CUNT!

bramston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.