Site Meter

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

All mod cons

When I woke up this morning and pulled the charger out of my mobile phone, the phone just switched itself off. I switched it back on and it switched itself off again, etc. It's a couple of years old, and the battery had probably gone and needed replacing. I quite fancied the idea of getting a camera phone and one capable of taking videos. So, I took the plunge and bought a new one. It cost £70 + £30 for the bluetooth USB to connect it to my computer, and another £10 for the top up. I must be mad! Now I am wading through the 100 page manual to see how the bloody thing works! This modern technology is all fascinating stuff, it's just the frustration because it all seems so complex. For example, there is an index in the manual but it does not index "options" and "volume" which doesn't help if it is meant to be an idiot's guide! I don't know about bluetooth, but I've certainly turned the air blue with the language!

No comments: