Site Meter

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Exclusive: Jailhouselawyer buys out Global New Media


Won't this chap, Jonathan Sheppard, and Tory Radio be surprised?

advanced search
Home Popular WTF Favorites Watchlist jailhouselawyer [Edit] Sign out Help 3 links to this URL sorted by freshness authority
Conservatives vote themselves the winner
Iain Dale

prisonlawinsideout by John Hirst · 17 minutes ago · Authority: 59 Sources | Global New Media
Forced Marriage Highlighted at Tory Women's Meeting ConservativeHome Blog Awards My Ming Campbell Picture Dilemma The Telegraph and the Tories Can Gordon Communicate?

Sources | Global New Media by John Hirst · 45 minutes ago · Authority: 9 The Wardman Wire
[IMG RSS] Iain Dale's Diary Forced Marriage Highlighted at Tory Women's Meeting ConservativeHome Blog Awards The Telegraph and the ToriesMy Ming Campbell Picture DilemmaCan Gordon Communicate?Gordon Brown and CelebrityLabour's Most Incompetent Minister: Your Nominations

The Wardman Wire by Matt Wardman · 2 hours ago · Authority: 35
Advertise on Technorati

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm afraid you've lost me there, John. I have no idea what you're on about.

The GNM site is just a feed aggregator right now bcos I'm too busy too anything else with it right now.

jailhouselawyer said...

Mike: According to the blog reactions on Iain's post on the Tory Blogging Award, the link goes to Technorati where it has picked up my link to Iain, but it has also appeared to give me Global New Media. Sorry old chap, as your new boss, I want you to start supporting Labour. LOL.