Site Meter

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The truth about Tory bloggers


Dizzy Stinks with his opinionated arrogance reminds me of those prison governors who are arrogant and believe themselves to be in the right until a judge informs them to the contrary. His blog was advertised on 18DS last night, so I thought I would go and take a look to see what all the fuss was about. It was this post. The trouble is that his waffle was based on a post from this blog. Perhaps, they should be reported to the charity commission? It's about us statement bore no resemblance to the post I read, nor to the other posts I was referred to in that post. My impression was that I was reading adverts for Tory bloggers. This statement beggars belief "The SAU is a charity. This means that its role and ambitions are wholly unpolitical. So we don't toe or promote any party line". One wonders what Tory bloggers have to do with the following statement of purpose? "The Social Affairs Unit addresses social, economic and cultural issues with an emphasis on the value of personal responsibility. We research, challenge and debate issues from welfare to warfare, always seeking to draw out the role of the individual's obligations. We identify research with a potential to inform public policy and translate it from academic discourse into public debate. The ideas it promotes come largely from historians, sociologists and philosophers but also medical doctors and hard scientists".

Dizzy Stinks claims that Watlington's post is interesting. He does so on the basis that it refers to him. The truth is that it is a waffle post, and not interesting for the reasons a Tory might think. It is interesting because it shows Tory bloggers up for not being what they make themselves out to be. They start out from the position that right is right because they are right-wing politically. Therefore any criticisms of them must be wrong because they come from left-wingers. However, Watlington claims that Iain Dale is a genius. I challenge this claim as being unfounded. It will be noted that whilst Iain Dale is happy to accept praise, he has not yet challenged my claims that he is both a liar and a hypocrite.

There is a bad smell coming from the mouth piece of David Davis, and that halitosis is called Iain Dale. Dizzy Stinks, and there is a smell of raw sewage emanating from the Social Affairs Unit. What they incorrectly refer to as misrepresentations and smears, is in fact the sweet smell of truth. They are so used to smelling their own rotten ideas and outpourings, that the breath of fresh air hurts their senses. They seek to destroy criticisms and yet proclaim that they believe in freedom of speech. Their corrupt world is one where everybody is supposed to say what they want you to say. The Tory Party has turned into the Monster Raving Loony Party.

A rather belated Hat-Tip to Chris Paul for the photo likeness of Iain Dale.

20 comments:

dizzy said...

"Dizzy Stinks"? You've been in prison for Christ sake! Surely you could come up with a far more insulting and ingenious insult than a Richard Whiteley pun? Such a disappointment. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Note that dizzy has not directly engaged your arguments in the comments to his post.

He also implicity accepts that Dale/Guido are victims of a smear campaign. He does not challenge Watlington's argument.

He is also a liar as he is involved in a blog war with Tim Ireland, when he claims to be above such matters. He has not answered my question over the deeplinking episode and has subsequently lost his rage. He has also not responded to my last post on his blog quelle surprise as it is a smooth hit.

Still got to hand it to those despicable right-wing bloggers they do stick together.

Another thing Dizzy your bright, but not that bright.

jailhouselawyer said...

That was just for starters. Then the opinionated arrogance, it's bad enough being arrogant. You would have to know the particular governor I had in mind, it was said that he was a Home Office high-flier. I clipped his wings, got him over a legal barrel and he was well and truly buggered. Staff drew cartoons of him and he became a laughing stock. He told me that I had his head on a plate. The meal was delicious. Revenge is best served cold.

You're just the messenger boy. I don't shoot the messenger. The SAU, I wonder why Guido doesn't go after them like he did with Sith? Charity my arse. More like the Ministry for Public Enlightenment & Propaganda in Nazi Germany. And singing the praises of Iain Dale as though he is Paul Joseph Goebbels. It's the false claims to genius which get stuck in the throat. I admire genuine ones but pour scorn on the obvious fakes.

You will note that Iain Dale does not respond because he is clearly unable to defeat my argument. Whilst it is easy to destroy the smears from enemies, and the misrepresentations from critics. The truth is all powerful and that is why he has surrendered. I have him by the balls and his head on a plate. But, in this case he has buggered himself. Which is just as well as I don't think that is my choice of sweet.

Glad you could whine and dine with me.

jailhouselawyer said...

ZinZin: Your post came in as I was responding to Dizzy Stinks. I did post a comment on his blog in response to your first comment but he would not let it through even though the language was moderate. It just proves that they don't like the truth because it hurts. It's not just that they stick together, its that they do so even when in the wrong and encourage hostile sock puppets to attack any genuine commenters who criticise fairly and squarely. They have had it their own way for too long and think they own the blogosphere. I am pissing all over their terriority staking my claim to be there.

Anonymous said...

My objection to Dizzy is not that he is right-wing but that he is a cunt. My rebuttal of his last post will not see the light of day as this coward hides behind the moderator at all times.He is nothing more than an intellectual coward.

The man wouldn't last two minutes on pickled politics. If you can survive getting a roasting off Hundal and those regulars it puts you in good health when dealing with cunts such as Dizzy.

Typical that like Guido bloggings biggest embarassment he refers to your past. Then again when you make ad-hominem attavks it is an indication that you have lost the argument.

dizzy said...

Your rebuttal got posted and I ripped it apart.

dizzy said...

Sorry, I mean "rebuttal" not rebuttal.

dizzy said...

"Your post came in as I was responding to Dizzy Stinks. I did post a comment on his blog in response to your first comment but he would not let it through even though the language was moderate."

You're a liar.

Anonymous said...

bum's on fire

jailhouselawyer said...

dizzy: Now you are are mistaking me for Guido and Iain Dale, they are liars and I have caught both of them out. I'm Honest John. There is a difference. I don't need to lie. As I said, I posted a comment, and it did not show up on your blog.

dizzy said...

Bullshit, you're a liar.

Anonymous said...

Dizzy has posted on my blog this morning ironically he posted his comments in a post about the bullying i have been recieving in my workplace. He has not allowed my latest post to appear on his blog yet still declares himself the winner.

In response I am declaring a moral victory overthat bully,Liar, and intellectual coward.

He has also bizarrely accused me of justifying genocide and conceded that he is involved in the blog war despite denying it.

Anonymous said...

Poor Dizzy thinks he can pull the wool over our eyes. Dizzy it not what you said its what you leave out that is interesting.

Anonymous said...

Dizzy has moderated himself and posted a new reponse as his initial response was quite abusive and his new post is still quite offensive.

Dizzy ever heard of context, sins of omission, reading between the lines.

Dizzy you lost now shake hands and accept it with good grace. I have had a tougher time at PP than I will ever have with with a liar, bully and intellectual coward such as yourself.

Dizzy you hide behind a moderator as a young child does behind mothers apron to protect yourself from the bigger boys.

jailhouselawyer said...

Best Conservative blog of the year:

Here are the nominations;

1. Dizzy Stinks
2. Iain Dale
3. Wasting our money

Wow! What a large selection to choose from and organised by that other Tory blog conservativehome. LOL!

Its the self preservation society...

jailhouselawyer said...

Correction:

3. Burning our money

Chris Paul said...

Hat tip for graphic please Mr Stir! Posed for the picture myself ... well not exactly ... but I did potato chop it.

jailhouselawyer said...

Chris: Mr Stir? The mind boggles. I did consider giving you a Hat-Tip, but I thought you had simply nicked it from somewhere else. However, as you claim to have photoshopped it, I unlike Dizzy Stinks, do not call someone a liar for nothing, therefore your wish is my command.

dizzy said...

My this is all very clever is'nt it? Make false claims that comments have not been allowed though moderation, safe in the knowledge that the negative cannot be proved.

It's the classic online debating technique, "the admins are censoring man", "the mods suck". You might as well fuck off to DalNet and have you're fun and games there instead, because I ain't playing.

jailhouselawyer said...

Poor Dizzy: Taking his ball home. Hello, are there any adult Tories out there?