Site Meter

Monday, July 28, 2008

My advice is to take a holiday where The Sun don't shine

My advice is to take a holiday where The Sun don't shine



ConservativeHome is reporting that David Cameron is relaxed on holiday with his wife Samantha. And, notes that the Sun has photos to prove this. Call me cynical, but this just looks like a photo opportunity to me. Could you relax on holiday knowing that a Sun photographer is watching your every move? As Sam and Dave packed their suitcases, bucket and spade, swimming trunks, suntan lotion, Sun photographer...

3 comments:

Jemmy Hope said...

I preferred Sam and Dave in their earlier incarnation. Altogether now, "I'm a Soul Man ..."

jailhouselawyer said...

That's who I was thinking of when I shortened her name to Sam. In the case of Dave, perhaps I'm an arsehole man would be more appropriate...

Anonymous said...

They also recorded, 'A Place Nobody Can Find'......unless you tip of The Scum