Site Meter

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Getting to the bottom of the problem...

Getting to the bottom of the problem...

So, I went to the doctor's yesterday to see him about my worsening glaucoma. After the examination, I told him I had this other problem with my third eye. I dropped my trousers and leaned over his desk.

"Piles", he said.

"That's a relief", I replied.

"What did you think it was, cancer?", the doctor asked.

"No. I've been bad lassing it, and thought I might have caught a STD".

6 comments:

Merkin said...

Bad lassin' it.
Never heard that one before.
Will save that for future use.

jailhouselawyer said...

merkin: I picked it up from my foster father in the 60s, when he caught me with my knob in the sink, he thought I was pissing, when I was washing a spot on it. He said, "Have you been bad lassing it?". As it happened at that time I hadn't, probably just caught it in the zip...

white rabbit said...

Why should bad lassing it give you an STD in the old rectal area?

-has led sheltered life-

Merkin said...

Crabs?

Well, what did you expect for four quid, Lobsters?

jailhouselawyer said...

WR: I haven't got any idea. It was just the timing, not long after the encounter the ailment came along. I just wondered if there was any connection. Obviously not as it transpires.

Anonymous said...

I DID tell you not to mess around with Guido Fawkes but WOULD YOU LISTEN? NO! You had to go and try it out yerself wit' all they plastic thingies you borrowed from the library an all that.... Ah told ya so....