Site Meter

Friday, August 22, 2008

Paedophile alert

Paedophile alert

Gary Glitter returns to Britain



The disgraced pop star Gary Glitter is being interviewed by police and immigration officers after arriving in Britain.

Considering this report refers to "disgraced", the photo does not appear to show the face of a disgraced anything. Smiling, apparently enjoying himself, he has not released a new record which is doing well in the pop charts. Rather, he has got a criminal record for one of the vilest reasons. He managed to evade rape charges against a 10 and 11 year old girl because he was rich enough to buy them off. I am not in favour of knife crime, however, if someone did lash out at Paul Gadd with a knife, I trust the aim is good and removes his middle leg...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE WORDS TO HIS LAST HIT

"Hello, hello! I'm back again
I'm back, I'm back I'm on the right track
I'm stickin' it up a little boy's crack....."