Site Meter

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jailhouselawyer's 58th birthday

Jailhouselawyer's 58th birthday



It's a bright and sunny and relatively warm morning so far. A great start to my 58th birthday. The full English, 2 x sausage, 2 x bacon and 2 x eggs are in the frying pan and I am just going down to make 2 x toast and the coffee.

This evening, Humph and Kathleen, and Lucy and Daniel are taking me out for dinner at the Pave. The original Father Ted and Kate Flanagan have phoned to say that they will be coming as well.

UPDATE: Apparently, I share my birthday with Mickey Mouse who is 80 today!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a good one, pops!

jailhouselawyer said...

Cheers, you cheeky bastard! It doesn't seem all that long ago I used to refer to some old lags as "Pops". What goes around comes around.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

All the best,

GingerSnaps said...

Please picture me singing "Happy Birthday, Mr. Jailhouselawyer" to you in my best Marilyn Monroe impression...

*hugs*

Barnacle Bill said...

Happy Birthday John - hope you have a good one.

CherryPie said...

Happy Birthday :-)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!