Site Meter

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The morning after the night before...

The morning after the night before...

Well my dinner engagement proved to be a good night out. Double JD, ice and ginger ale for starters. The main course was Sirloin steak and chips, with another JD for side dressing. There was a jazz band and they asked for requests and one of our party asked them to play Happy Birthday for me. Much drinking and talking followed. I got home about 10pm, and half an hour later a couple of lasses turned up to wish me happy birthday and this party went on until 3am. I was concerned about the level of the music and kept telling them to turn it down. It made me feel like a party pooper, however, I didn't think the neighbours would appreciate the party atmosphere. Indeed, there was just one gentle complaint about the noise this morning and I duly apologised and explained the reason.

Next big bash will be Christmas...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can imagine Rocky lying with his paws rammed in his ears !!!