Site Meter

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Police quiz University Challenge contestant over RAF jacket


Police quiz University Challenge contestant over RAF jacket

A student who appeared on University Challenge sporting a mohican haircut and RAF-style jacket was spoken to by police after complaints from viewers.

Now, if the police had instead responded to Hannah Foster's 999 call she may still be alive today! "She had tried to call for help by secretly dialling 999, but was disconnected when she was unable to speak directly to the operator".

4 comments:

Merkin said...

The only way to make us safe is to close all the Army and Navy Stores.

Anonymous said...

I'd better hide my kinky policewoman's outfit in case the fashion police raid my drawers [oo er mrs]

Mind you if they want to arrest me I have a really good set of handcuffs....

Anonymous said...

Odd that the BBC didn't enforce the usual dress code ....

James Higham said...

Young Ones again?