Site Meter

Friday, February 15, 2008

Iain Dale whipped and whupped and his friend Derek Conway gets it too

Iain Dale whipped and whupped and his friend Derek Conway gets it too

Normally I am against corporal punishment. But when the miscreant is Iain Dale and the person inflicting the well deserved punishment is Iain Martin, I found myself cuming with excitement at his very public humiliation. He has been getting stick from the Left and Centre, and now he is getting it from the Right as well. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Unhappy landing Iain!

The disgraced Tory MP Derek Conway, who Iain Dale attempted to defend because he is a friend, even though he is obviously bad company, has fallen even further from grace. I can feel myself cuming again...

UPDATE: What did you find wrong with this criticism @10.04pm which caused you to not let it through your comment moderation policy, Iain Dale? "I think it is time that Iain Dale is whipped for his misconduct, by someone he is paying proper attention to, in this case Iain Martin. It also provided me with the perfect opportunity to whup Iain Dale in a fairer forum than Iain Dale provides on his own blog. The chickens have come home to roost and its no surprise that a bad egg has been found in the basket".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iain Dale:"I know I must be harder on anonymous comments, and I shall try to be."

We'll see, shall we...

jailhouselawyer said...

Sim-O: I tried to post a moderate comment at 10.04pm and it did not get through his comment moderation policy, which you have stated on his blog is a joke. It just goes to prove what I have been saying that Iain Dale is both a hypocrite and a liar. I hold the moral high ground and he knows it and hates me for it.